Your kitchen is the most-used room in your home. Between preparing and eating meals, keeping it clean, and countless other tasks you and your family spend a lot of time in there! If your current kitchen is starting to age... Read More
The post Give Your Old Kitchen a New Life with a Kitchen Remodel! appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
Matching your kitchen cabinets and countertops can be a tricky task. There are hundreds of possibilities for each, which means thousands of different possible combinations. All of these options may get a bit overwhelming, so we’ve assembled this handy guide... Read More
The post Pairing Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
The holidays are here again! That means fun holiday gatherings and parties with friends and loved ones, and lots and lots of cooking. If you are hosting a holiday gathering or party, your kitchen is going to see a lot... Read More
The post Tips for Making Sure Your Kitchen is Ready for the Holidays appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
When you have guests over, the powder room is usually the only bathroom that they use. By making your powder room bold and stylish, you’re making a statement. Your bright, bold powder room will make a fantastic conversation starter! Here... Read More
The post Tips for Creating a Stylish Powder Room appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
A bathroom remodel is a very exciting project. Your bathroom is one of the most frequently used rooms in your home, so you will want to make sure it is perfect. Before you call in those designers and contractors, though,... Read More
The post 3 Things to Consider Before Remodeling Your Bathroom appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
More Articles ...
- Maximize Natural Light in Your Kitchen Design
- Make Your New Year’s Resolution a Kitchen Remodel
- 5 Master Bath Must-Haves
- What’s New in Kitchen Trends for 2017?
- Give Your Loved One The Gift of a Bathroom Renovation this Holiday Season
- Six Smart Kitchen Remodeling Strategies
- The Value of Hiring a Professional Kitchen Designer
- What Makes Sub-Zero the Best in Kitchen Refrigeration?
- 3 Ways to Prepare for a Kitchen Remodeling Project
- What Sets Wood-Mode Cabinetry Apart from the Rest?