The kitchen is the busiest room in the house, and renovating it is no small job. At Kenwood Kitchens, we offer a comprehensive kitchen renovation process to our clients in order to make the transition as easy as possible. Here... Read More
The post 3 Ways to Prepare for a Kitchen Remodeling Project appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
You know the old adage “you get what you pay for?” At Kenwood Kitchens, we feel that you should get more than what you pay for. That is why we have not strayed from making Wood-Mode our premium go-to custom... Read More
The post What Sets Wood-Mode Cabinetry Apart from the Rest? appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
Some interior design trends turn out to be fads, while others become tried-and-true standbys. So, how do you tell the difference? When redesigning your bathroom, it’s important not to fall prey to the expensive fads that fade in popularity within... Read More
The post Which Bathroom Trends are Worth Your Investment? appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
Now that 2017 is nearly upon us, you’re probably reflecting on the past and how you can make next year even better. While you’re making resolutions, now is a great time to consider how you can get more out of your... Read More
The post Make Your New Year’s Resolution a Kitchen Remodel appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
Modern master bathrooms are trending towards a desire for personal indulgence. What was once a cramped, utilitarian space is quickly transforming into a highly customized spa-like experience. “We’re starting to put in more luxurious items,” says Sara Ann Busby, National... Read More
The post 5 Master Bath Must-Haves appeared first on Kenwood Kitchens.
More Articles ...
- Give Your Old Kitchen a New Life with a Kitchen Remodel!
- 5 Easy to Grow Herbs Everyone Needs in their Kitchen
- Beyond Stainless Steel Sinks for Kitchen Design
- Why Does a Multi-Space Remodel Make Sense?
- Bathroom Design Tips 101
- What is Your Kitchen Design Color Scheme?
- 4 Upgrades to Make Your Kitchen More Inviting
- Are Hardwood Floors Right for Your Kitchen Design?
- Incorporating Electronics into Your Bathroom Design
- Dysfunctional Kitchen Design? Remove a Wall!